HOtel ekta ****
In order to comply with its legal obligations and to enable the proper performance of this contract, the Ekta Hotel, as data controller, processes personal data concerning its employees to the extent that it is strictly necessary.
This processing also pursues a legitimate interest, namely the execution of statutory, conventional or contractual provisions to which it is subject.
- Generally speaking, when an Employee joins the company, Ekta Hotel collects: the Employee's civil status, postal address, telephone and/or e-mail number, occupation, as well as his/her social security number, which is essential for the declaration of employment.
- In order to meet its reporting obligations, Ekta Hotel transmits certain personal information about the employee to the social security organisations, including
- The Ekta Hotel pays its Social Security contributions and its obligation to make a declaration prior to hiring to the URSSAF in Montreuil.
- For the purposes of its administrative management, the Ekta Hotel may collect and process personal data, in particular to draw up the list of employees, the staff schedule and their assignment, individual supplies and equipment, the management of professional elections, the management of social action, affiliation to provident and supplementary health insurance schemes, etc.
- For the preparation of pay slips, as well as social and tax declarations, the Ekta hotel collects or processes, in particular: civil and bank details, social security number, salary, number of hours worked, sometimes data on the state of health (occupational illness, disability, etc.), data on employee savings, etc.
- For the career management of its staff and training, the following data may be collected: professional and skills assessments, validation of acquired experience, career simulations, training courses carried out, training requests, training assessments.
Personal data is collected and kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship, corresponding to the limitation period under common law.
Only the following may receive information concerning them, within the strict limits of their necessity
- Social bodies, occupational physicians, government departments (DIRECCTE, tax authorities, etc.) and administrative or judicial bodies
- The company and more specifically its HR, accounting and IT departments
- External service providers in charge of payroll, accounting, legal, IT and professional training
This data is never used for commercial purposes. This personal data is not transferred to a country outside the European Union.
Each person has : a right of access to the data collected, of rectification of inaccurate personal data; a right to erasure and limitation of processing, in the cases and conditions provided for in section 3 Chapter III of the RGPD; a right to portability; a right to object to the processing and a right not to be subject to automated processing, in the cases and conditions provided for in Section 4 Chapter III RGPD; a right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, namely the CNIL.
Any request relating to the exercise of one of the aforementioned rights must be made in writing (letter or e-mail) and addressed to the attention of the Management at contactrgpd@hotelekta. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request, which may be extended by two months depending on the complexity and number of requests.
52 RUE GALILÉE,
75008 PARIS, FRANCE
75008 Paris, France
+33 1 53 76 09 05
+33 1 53 76 09 05